Moffatt Thomas estate planning attorneys help to achieve client goals and objectives such as:
- Ensuring the right heirs receive the right assets
- Ensuring proper trustees and personal representatives are named
- Ensuring spouses and children (including children of prior marriages in some instances) are fairly provided for
- Ensuring tax savings are considered and implemented where consistent with the overall plan
- Addressing specific or unusual situations
We analyze, design, and document outright gifts and gifts through trusts, such as education, life insurance, charitable remainder, charitable lead, and generation skipping trusts. We form entities to hold, manage, and transfer from one generation to the next, family wealth and investments through family foundations, family partnerships, and limited liability companies.
Our probate practice focuses on the efficient and prompt administration of estates. We have helped clients to administer and settle large, complex, and contested estates. We regularly process routine probates on a cost-effective basis.