Moffatt Thomas Attorneys Present at Idaho SHRM and Moffatt Thomas Employment Law Conference
Moffatt Thomas attorneys Gerald Husch, Patricia Olsson, Clay Gill, Brad Williams and Mark Peterson will speak on a variety of employment law topics at the 2014 SHRM Idaho State Council’s Employment Law Conference on September 18 and 19, 2014, in Boise, Idaho. Moffatt Thomas has been a lead sponsor of this premier Employment Law conference since its inception in 2010.
Moffatt Thomas attorneys will facilitate a full day of breakout sessions, including the following:
- Electronic Device Workplace Policies: One Size Does Not Fit All
- The ACA: Preparation for 2015
- Documentation That Any Trial Lawyer Would Like to See
- The Intersection of Employee Leave Under ADA, FMLA and Workers’ Compensation
- What Every Employer Needs to Know Before Terminating an Employee
- Use of Social Media in Employee Background Checks
- Issues in the Modern Workforce: Motivating and Retaining the Younger Generation
To read more about the 2014 Idaho SHRM and Moffatt Thomas Employment Law Conference, click here.
More information available and presentation downloads are available on the Idaho State Council of SHRM website, click here.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
LEADING IDAHO LAW – Moffatt Thomas leads the field in litigation, business, banking, insurance, agriculture and more by bringing together top legal minds across Idaho. More information is available online: www.moffatt.com