Mindy (Willman) Muller is a dedicated defense attorney who works tirelessly to ensure that every client receives the best possible representation. Born and raised in Idaho, Ms. Muller is passionate about serving the people and companies who live and do business in Idaho, representing them against all varieties of negligence claims for personal injury and economic loss, including premise liability, professional malpractice, and general failure to exercise care. She also represents clients in matters involving contract disputes.
Since starting her career at Moffatt Thomas in 2010, Ms. Muller has helped obtain orders dismissing claims and has helped settle numerous other cases. She understands how to value claims, how to reduce liability exposure with experts, and how to efficiently get legal matters resolved. She also understands how to read and interpret medical records, insurance policies, and contracts.
Getting to Know Ms. Muller
Outside of the office, Mindy volunteers her time teaching Burmese refugees how to speak English, how to navigate life in the United States, and how to take advantage of the good things that Boise has to offer. She also enjoys running and walking on the greenbelt and working in her garden.
Ratings & Recognitions
- Leaders in Law Award by IBR –
2014 Up & Coming Lawyer
- 2011 Women of the Year Award, Idaho Business Review, recognizing women who have made significant contributions to the Idaho business community
- J.D., University of Idaho College of Law, 2008
- B.A., Biola University, summa cum laude, 2001
- Honorable Darla Williamson, District Judge for the Fourth Judicial District for the State of Idaho
- Summer Extern for Honorable Larry Boyle, Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court, District of Idaho
- Idaho State and Federal Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Professional & Civic Activities
- American Bar Association, Member (2008-present)
- Idaho Association of Defense Counsel, Member (2010-present)
- American Inn of Court No. 130, Associate (2009-2011)
- Launch Ministries, Inc., Board of Directors (2010-present)
- First Baptist Church Refugee Ministry, volunteer (2008-present)
- Leadership Boise, Chamber of Commerce (2013-2015)
- “EEOC opens the door to employer-sponsored wellness programs,” published by The Idaho Business Review, May 15, 2015.