Mark Prusynski has been defending people and companies in lawsuits for over 38 years. His emphasis is on efficient resolution of lawsuits.
Mr. Prusynski has represented clients in over 40 court and jury trials and many more mediations and arbitrations. He has appeared before the Idaho appellate courts on more than 20 cases involving each of his practice areas.
Mr. Prusynski is the 2017 President of the Idaho Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), a national association of experienced trial lawyers and judges dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the right to civil jury trial; it is limited to members who have substantial jury trial experience.
Getting to Know Mr. Prusynski
Mark coached both his daughters in soccer and still plays in an over-50 competitive league. Mark and Linda’s daughters graduated from St. Mark’s Catholic School, Bishop Kelly High School, and summa cum laude from their respective universities – University of Idaho and University of Portland.
He and his wife are members of Plantation Country Club where Mark continues to try to resurrect his golf game. Mark also enjoys playing guitar after a 25-year hiatus while his daughters were growing up.
Ratings & Recognitions
- Martindale Hubbell – AV Preeminent Rating
- Best Lawyers®- Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants, Professional Malpractice-Defendants, Insurance Law
- Best Lawyers® Lawyer of the Year 2016 – Insurance Law
- Super Lawyers
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), President 2017
- J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, 1978
- B.S., Kansas State University, cum laude, 1975
- Idaho State and Federal Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Professional & Civic Activities
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) – Idaho Chapter President
- DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar (Defense Research Institute)
- Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA)
- Idaho Association of Defense Counsel (President 1996-1997)
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association –Tort and Insurance Practice Section
- Idaho State Bar – Litigation Section
- Litigation Tactics
- Legal Ethics
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith
- Trying Soft Tissue Cases
- Trial Preparation
- Mold Litigation
- St. Mark’s Parish
- Silver Sage Region, Porsche Club of America (President 1995-1996)